|This sauce is delicious and sooo easy to make!!|
1. Prepare a cake mix according to the box directions.
|I cannot figure out how to flip the pictures right way up...|
|Don't worry... I didn't reuse this beater!|
2. After the cake comes out of the oven, dump it in a big bowl and crumble the cake up finely.
3. Now add a can of cream cheese frosting to the cake mix (one can per box mix). Stir the cake and frosting together.
4. Now, form the mixture into balls and place in the refrigerator to set up. This will take about an hour. After the balls are firm, melt the candy melts in the microwave and roll each ball into the chocolate.
5. Drizzle with chocolate and thats it! Done!!
Delicious!! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!!!